Who we are
SoftPotential, is a specialized Software Development house based in the Digital Hub, Dublin Ireland. Our Team is comprised of cross-functional industry experts with extensive experience in developing, launching, running and maintaining Software platforms.
- Giancarlo Stoppani Graduated with a degree in Engineering from Università La Sapienza di Roma, Italy, specialized in Software Design. Registered in the Italian Engineering Professional Body.
- Ciaran Doyle Graduated with a degree in Economics from University College Dublin (UCD) and an MBA from the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, specializing in Marketing. Ciarán is also a Graduate of the Marketing Institute of Ireland
- Riccardo Stoppani Microsoft Certified System Engineer - On Cloud & On Premises Business Continuity Services
- Roberto Stoppani Graduated with a degree in Engineering from Politecnico delle Marche di Ancona, Italy, specialized in Software Design. Registered in the Italian Engineering Professional Body.
- Elisabetta Dalle Mese Administration and ISO9000 Quality Procedures. CE and FDA Certification of Medical Products.
- Andrea Passarini Senior Software Developer.
- Marco McNulty Software Developer.
- Kyriako Sheridan Software Development Intern.
Commercial / Operational Team
- Marta Gómez Saenz Graduated with a degree in Fine Arts, from University of Zaragoza, Spain. Business Development Executive at SoftPotential, focused on the Spanish Market.
- Bennet Holmes He obtained a B.A from University College Dublin in 1992. An entrepreneur at heart, he has spent the last 20 years living and working in France and the U.K. With a solid background in both sales and marketing Bennet works in international business development. He is a persuasive presenter, a seasoned negotiator and takes pride in building strong long term relationships. For SoftPotential, Bennet brings considerable knowledge and understanding of the French market and culture. His strategic and operational business development skills will be a significant asset for the international development of SoftPotential’s business.
- 10 minute walk to Heuston Train Station & LUAS tram stop
- 25 minute walk to College Green/Grafton Street area and 30 minutes to O’Connell Street
- Thomas Street is well serviced by a number of Dublin Bus routes
- Dublin Bike stop, GoCar (Car sharing) base and Taxi Rank all within 5 minutes
- Healthcare: ERP and Health Records Management for Hospitals and Clinics
- Financial Services: Money Transfer Global Networks
- Information Technology (I.T.): Virtual Desktop Infrastructures, Business Continuity Solutions, Privacy and Security
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SME): Document and Collaboration Management software.
What we do
SoftPotential’s mission is to make business software easy and enjoyable to use. We design and develop software for business customers that ask for and demand rich functionalities, combined with ease of use. We only develop and produce Software that we can be proud of and we ensure that at the heart of our development ethos, lies the commitment to make a significant impact on an organization’s bottom line.
We adopt an agile project management approach to customize our solutions for the specific needs of our customers. Trusted for our focus on quality and customer care, we help small to complex organizations maximize their productivity and "deliver more than expected” every day.
Where we are
Since 1995 we have worked in software development and support services for the Italian market.
In 2013, as a part of the internationalization strategy, we incorporated SoftPotential Ltd in Ireland, and opening our office in The Digital Hub.
The Digital Hub is the largest cluster of technology, digital media and internet companies in Ireland. Based in the historic Liberties Area of Dublin city centre The Digital Hub is well serviced by public transport:
From the office based in Dublin, we design software and coordinate development for our international markets.Currently we are working in or collaborating in the following markets: Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, U.S.A, Australia and New Zealand.